Keim Concrete Pumping's COVID-19 Response
As we continue to navigate the daily changes surrounding the Global COVID-19 Pandemic and its implications to our business and our customers, Keim Concrete Pumping has implemented increased Health & Safety measures in our office and at our job sites.
We have posted and communicated the following expectations:
- DO NOT ENTER THE DISPATCH OFFICE UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. USE YOUR CELL PHONE TO COMMUNICATE WHENEVER POSSIBLE (330) 359-7947.
- MAINTAIN A 6-FT MINIMUM DISTANCE BETWEEN ALL PERSONS AT THE OFFICE AND ON JOB SITES.
- WASH YOUR HANDS AND USE HAND SANITIZER (IF SOAP & WATER IS UNAVAILABLE) FREQUENTLY.
- COUGH/SNEEZE INTO YOUR ELBOW.
- DISINFECT YOUR TOOLS, VEHICLES, & EQUIPMENT REGULARLY.
Keim Concrete Pumping takes Health & Safety seriously and has also employeed an increased daily sanitation regimine around the office, including frequent surface disinfection. We will continue our proactivity to decrease and limit exposure to our employees and customers as we work through this situation together.